Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
This egg and spicy veggie wrap is a great, well-balanced meal to start your day! Makes a great afternoon snack or lunch, too.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Season peppers and mushrooms with Cholula and spices. Sauté until tender. Add a tablespoon or two of water to the pan to deglaze and add moisture as necessary.
- Microwave Flatout for 10 - 15 seconds.
- Layer sautéed vegetables, scrambled eggs and Greek yogurt at one end of Flatout.
- Slowly roll Flatout to contain all of the yumminess.
- 1 yellow
- 1 green
- 1 red
- 1 teaspoon
- Get creative! Add shredded cheese, corn, salsa, crumbled turkey bacon and more to your wrap!