Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
This tangy Greek dressing is a yummy as sandwich dressing, in a pita, on a salad or as dip for your veggies!
- 2 t extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t red wine vinegar
- 1 t dijon mustard
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Shake of garlic powder
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Whisk with fork or quadruple the batch and throw it in a blender.
- 2 teaspoons
- Fill and serve as 1 orange