Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
So you’re not a huge fan of veggies, eh? Just don’t like to eat your greens? Still hiding broccoli under your napkin at the dinner table? Tsk tsk. Try this butternut squash chocolate pudding for dessert.
- 2 c butternut squash, cubed
- 2 scoops chocolate Shakeology®
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 4 t pure maple syrup
- 2 t peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 6 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/4 c water
- Microwave butternut squash for 3 minutes or until fork tender. Anti-microwave? No problem. Feel free to steam instead.
- Add butternut squash, Shakeology, vanilla extract, maple syrup, peanut butter and almond milk to blender. Blend until smooth and creamy; adding a splash of the water, if necessary.
- Divide equally into two serving dishes.
- Eat immediately as warm pudding or cool 1 - 2 hours for a chilled treat.
- 1 green
- 1 red
- 1 teaspoon
- Top with chopped peanuts or unsweetened coconut. Even better? Use this as a dip for fresh strawberries. *mind explosion*