Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
It’s no secret I’ve got quite a sweet tooth! Here’s a simple and super healthy pudding to satisfy it. I often have this after a workout!
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 1 banana (super ripe works best for this recipe)
- 1/4 avocado
- Optional sweeteners: honey, agave or stevia (Sweetleaf English Toffee stevia is a great choice!)
- Add all ingredients to blender. I usually quadruple the batch and make one glass for each member of my family.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes or glasses.
- Chill to set, one hour or so.
- 1 red
- 2 purple
- 1 blue
- Optional sweeteners
- Top with crushed pistachios or unsweetened coconut. Pour into ice cream cones as a fun treat for the kids!