Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer is my favorite kitchen gadget for this recipe. It has three different blade styles, so the recipe possibilities are plentiful! You can find it here on Amazon.
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 Roma tomato
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drizzle EVOO in medium-high heat pan. Add sliced Roma tomato and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning.
- While tomato is cooking, spiral the unpeeled zucchini.
- Saute tomato until it begins to soften and skin wrinkles.
- Add zucchini spirals to pan and cook for four minutes, stirring twice.
- 1 green
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Top with Parmesan (21 Day Fix blue) or grilled chicken (21 Day Fix red) 🙂