Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Ready to switch things up with an extremely easy, tasty, and fast recipe? This easy and delicious shrimp salad recipe is refreshing and amazing!
You can mix it up countless ways with different veggies and spices. Avocado lover? Slap that in there, too. Need more veggies in your life? Pile this on a bed of fresh salad greens.
I’d say it’s a great summer recipe, but we’re enjoying it in the middle of winter right now, so eat it up whenever you’d like! 🙂
- 1 c cooked shrimp, chilled - I used those fabulous itty bitty shrimp from Costco, but if you are using jumbo shrimp, chop 'em up!
- 1 c salad veggies of choice, chopped - I used 1 stalk celery, 2 red mini sweet peppers and filled the rest of the cup with chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 t mayo
- Dash of pink salt
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Optional: Two shakes of TAJÍN or other seasoning -- try Cholula hot sauce!
- Throw it all in a bowl and mix it up!
- Put it in your belly.
- That is it.
- Stop reading.
- Go enjoy it!
- 1 red, 1 green, 2 teaspoons
- Need more veggies in your life? Serve on a big ole' bed of fresh salad greens.