Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
Looking for a sweet, tasty and healthy crunch to add to your morning routine? This almond butter granola is just the recipe for you!
- 4 1/2 cups whole grain oat cereal
- 6 T raw honey
- 3 T almond butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm honey. Stir continuously until honey is warm and thinned. Remove from heat and add almond butter. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour cereal into large mixing bowl. Drizzle with honey and almond butter mixture. Stir until cereal is coated.
- Spread ooey gooey cereal onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until desired crispness is achieved. Do not overcook.
- Allow to cool before removing from baking sheet. Store extras in airtight container.
- Serve 1/2 cup portions.
- 1 yellow
- 1 teaspoon
- Add this granola to your Yogurt Banana Parfait or just shove it directly in your mouth. Add yummy extras like unsweetened coconut, dark chocolate chips or toasted pumpkin seeds.