Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
Okay, so it’s not technically caramel, but it’s going to trick your palate in the best way possible! 🙂
- 1/2 banana, peeled and cut crosswise
- 12 almonds, chopped
- 1 T unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 t almond butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 2 t raw honey
- Place coconut and almonds in small, nonstick frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the flakes are mostly golden brown and almonds are fragrant.
- Pour toasted coconut and almonds onto a plate or cutting board. Insert a craft or popsicle stick into banana half.
- Combine almond butter and honey in small bowl and microwave 15 seconds or until fully melted.
- Carefully spread almond butter and honey mixture over entire surface of banana.
- Roll the banana through toasted coconut and almonds; applying firm pressure while rolling.
- Pour any leftover honey, almond butter, almonds and coconut into your face.
- Eat immediately or wrap popsicle in plastic wrap freeze for up to two weeks in airtight container.
- 1 purple
- 1 blue
- 1/2 orange
- 2 teaspoons
- Make a variety of fruit and caramel popsicles to serve at a party. Arrange them in a vase to create an edible bouquet.