Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
You know those super amazing cream cheese veggie pizzas [that you eat 11 pieces of in one sitting]? Try this much lighter version! Tastes spectacular and you won’t owe 90 burpees for the damage.
- 1 Flatout
- 1 red container ricotta
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt & garlic powder to taste
- Fresh vegetables and fruits such as red onion, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake Flatout directly on wire oven rack, 2 to 3 minutes per side, depending on desired crispness.
- Mix ricotta and all spices thoroughly.
- Spread ricotta mixture evenly over Flatout crust.
- Add toppings.
- Slice and put in your belly.
- 1 yellow
- 1 red
- 1 green