Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Remember those old school fudge popsicles we had as kids? Well, now you can have them and feel great knowing they are now your healthiest meal of the day. Make a batch and always have some in the freezer. You never know when a craving will strike! 🙂
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology®
- 8 T water
- 4 t peanut butter, melted
- 2 t honey
- In a small bowl, mix Shakeology, water and honey until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into candy molds (any flexible shallow vessel will work -- even ice cube trays!).
- Drizzle with peanut butter. If you're feeling fancy, swirl it with a toothpick for a fun finish.
- Freeze until fully set.
- Remove from mold and put in your belly!
- 1 red
- 4 teaspoons
- Recreate your favorite candy bars! Use shredded coconut, melted coconut oil, chopped peanuts, chopped frozen cherries, etc.