Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Welcome to the “21 Days of Recipes“! I’ll be sharing a 21 Day Fix-friendly recipe each day for 21 consecutive days. Enjoy!
Roasted pears with feta and walnuts look fancy pants, but they’re seriously so simple!
- 2 pears, halved and cored
- 1/4 c feta
- 8 walnut halves, chopped
- 2 t organic butter
- 2 t honey
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly coat baking this with nonstick spray.
- Place pear halves, cut side up in prepared baking dish. If necessary, remove small sliver from bottom of each half to keep them from weeble wobbling. 🙂
- Place 1/2 t butter in center of each pear half.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of feta and walnuts across all pear halves and top with drizzle of honey.
- Bake for 35 - 45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Top with additional honey, if desired.
- 1 purple
- 1 blue
- 1 teaspoon