Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
This is actually an oldie, but a goodie. I took this fun photo the other day for the upcoming 21 Day Fix Recipes App, so I thought I’d update my chocolate pudding post while I was at it, too. It’s a GREAT post workout snack since it’s rockin’ a great source of protein. And of course, it’s good for any old time of day! My kiddos flip out when they see me making it. Enjoy!
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 1 banana (super ripe works best for this recipe)
- 1/4 avocado
- Optional sweeteners: honey, agave or stevia (Sweetleaf English Toffee stevia is a great choice!) I actually don't use any, if my bananas are super ripe. The riper the banana, the sweeter it is naturally.
- Add all ingredients to blender. I usually quadruple the batch and make one glass for each member of my family.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving dishes, hollowed fruit (how fun!) or glasses.
- Chill to set -- one hour or so.
- 1 red
- 2 purple
- 1 blue
- Optional sweeteners
- Top with crushed pistachios, unsweetened coconut or cacao nibs. Pour into ice cream cones as a fun treat for the kids!