Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from which I will earn a commission.
Ranchero eggs are a tasty option for any time of day. Mix and match the toppings to your liking. Delicious with a dollop of Greek yogurt (sour cream substitute), too!
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 1 yellow container of black beans
- 1/4 green container of diced onions
- 2 t fresh salsa or pico de gallo
- 1/4 avocado
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Fresh chives for garnish
- Season eggs with garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper. Whisk with fork and cook as scramble in non-stick pan.
- While eggs are cooking, saute onions in separate pan.
- When onions are brown and caramelized, add beans and cook until warm.
- Dice or mash avocado.
- When eggs are finished, layer all ingredients on plate in desired order.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
21 Day Fix
- 1.5 red
- 1 yellow
- 1/4 green
- 1 blue
- Fresh salsa (free amount)
From Forks to Fitness https://fromforkstofitness.com/